The 2018 HealthChoice Care Management program is available to all employees and surviving dependents who are eligible to participate in the insurance plans offered by HealthChoice through the Office of Management and Enterprise Services Employee Group Insurance Department. Members with chronic conditions will benefit greatly from the new HealthChoice Care Management program; however, anyone who needs information about their condition or assistance navigating to the right providers to meet their individual health care needs will also benefit.
Improved quality of care
HealthChoice offers personalized care management and navigation assistance through physician and nurse consultations to help eliminate barriers that could negatively impact your health or disrupt your treatment plan. Our care coordinators take a collaborative approach to care that focuses on clinical initiatives to enhance the quality, service and cost-effectiveness of your care. Working closely with your providers allows for a better understanding of your condition, which results in expedited treatment plans that help eliminate gaps in care and improve your overall health.
Key care management benefits
- Focus on preventive care. Financial incentives on many preventive procedures
- Education on prescribed medications and how to take them properly
- Identify gaps in care to proactively manage health conditions or risks
- Resources for development and achievement of personal health care related goals and access to educational resources and tools to promote choices and healthier living
Key indicators for success
How do we know the HealthChoice Care Management program is a success? There are several key indicators that tell us how our members, providers and our care coordinators are doing.
- Engagement in the process
- Participation in activities identified in treatment plan
- Timely transfers of information among all parties
- Flexible revisions to plan based on needs and goals
- Appropriate referrals and utilization of resources
- Enhanced delivery of care
Questions about the HealthChoice Care Management program? Contact us.
HealthChoice Care Management Customer Service
- Toll Free: 1-888-750-3232
- Website: www.hccarecoordination.com
HealthChoice Care Management offers Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD); American Sign Language and translation services for most languages.